How many people can Bellinter House host for a wedding?
Bellinter House can host up to 160 guests comfortably in our Refectory Suite.
Do you have accommodation onsite for our guests?
We have 42 guest rooms onsite along with our Loft Residence, with maximum occupancy we can accommodate up to 100 people onsite on a Bed and Breakfast Basis.
What awards has Bellinter House won?
Bellinter House has won an extensive number of awards recently:
Best Exclusive Wedding Venue in Ireland
Best Exclusive Wedding Venue in Leinster
Most Exclusive Wedding Venue in the Midlands
2AA Rosette Award
Winner of the Luxury Travel Guide's 'Best Exclusive Wedding Venue 2018'
- Winner of the Luxury Travel Guide’s ‘Unique Wedding Venue of the Year 2018'
Does Bellinter House offer Exclusive Use for Weddings?
Yes of course, at an additional cost, a couple can choose to book Bellinter House exclusively for their wedding day. This is not a requirement however.
I live abroad and need help planning our wedding?
Many of our wedding couples live abroad. We know how stressful it can be trying to organise a wedding from afar. Rest assured our team have years of experience and are more than delighted to help you with any requests you may have.
Does Bellinter House host Ceremonies onsite?
What is included in the Wedding Package at Bellinter House?
- Experienced wedding events team to assist you plan the events of your special day
- Complimentary menu tasting
- Open fires on cold or dull days
- A complimentary gift to the wedding couple from the Bellinter team
- A bottle of bubbles to welcome you on arrival
- Lime-Wash Chiavari chairs with bespoke matching linen & napkins
- Complimentary use of our silver cake stand & cake knife
- Complimentary use of our outdoor Vintage Horsebox Bar for your arrival reception (subject to season)
- Table decor including candelabras & tea lights to use if you wish
- Complimentary use of our House & landscaped grounds for your wedding photography
- A Toast Master for the reception with a full PA system
- Allocation of bedrooms for your guests on the night of your wedding
- The Lady Tara Suite is complimentary on the night of your wedding, including a relaxing breakfast the following morning
- Complimentary Late Bar Service for the night of your wedding
How can I arrange a wedding appointment?
All wedding viewings are by appointment only. For upcoming dates, please email email@example.com
How can I check availability for our wedding date?
To check to see if your wedding date is available, please arrange an appointment with our wedding team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I learn more about the Wedding Packages Bellinter House offers?
To find out more please contact our wedding team by emailing email@example.com.
Does Bellinter House have a guaranteed one wedding a day policy?
Yes, we only ever welcome one wedding per day onsite.
Do we have a list of recognised Wedding Suppliers?
Yes, of course. For more details on recommended wedding suppliers, please contact our wedding team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you cater for smaller weddings?
Yes, of course. We also host small, intimate weddings from Monday to Wednesday each week. Please contact our wedding team by emailing email@example.com
View our beautiful Wedding Video to see how special your big day can be...