How many people can Bellinter House host for a wedding?
Bellinter House can host up to 206 guests comfortably in our Refectory Suite.
Do you have accommodation onsite for our guests?
We have 44 guest rooms onsite, with maximum occupancy using our Stables we can accommodate up to 100 people onsite on a Bed and Breakfast Basis.
What awards has Bellinter House won?
Bellinter House has won an extensive number of awards recently:
Best Exclusive Wedding Venue in Ireland
Best Exclusive Wedding Venue in Leinster
Most Exclusive Wedding Venue in the Midlands
2AA Rosette Award
Winner of the Luxury Travel Guide's 'Best Exclusive Wedding Venue 2018'
- Winner of the Luxury Travel Guide’s ‘Unique Wedding Venue of the Year 2018'
Does Bellinter House offer Exclusive Use for Weddings?
Yes of course, at an additional cost, a couple can choose to book Bellinter House exclusively for their wedding day. This is not a requirement however.
I live abroad and need help planning our wedding?
Many of our wedding couples live abroad. We know how stressful it can be trying to organise a wedding from afar. Rest assured our team have years of experience and are more than delighted to help you with any requests you may have.
Does Bellinter House host Ceremonies onsite?
What is included in the Wedding Package at Bellinter House?
- Experienced wedding events team to assist you plan the events of your special day
- Complimentary menu tasting
- Open fires on cold or dull days
- A complimentary gift to the wedding couple from the Bellinter team
- A bottle of bubbles to welcome you on arrival
- Lime-Wash Chiavari chairs with bespoke matching linen & napkins
- Personalised menu design & table plan
- Complimentary use of our silver cake stand & cake knife
- Complimentary use of our outdoor Vintage Horsebox Bar for your arrival reception
- Table decor including vintage wrought iron candelabras & tea lights to use if you wish
- Complimentary use of our House & landscaped grounds for your wedding photography
- A Toast Master for the reception with a full PA system
- Allocation of bedrooms for your guests on the night of your wedding
- The Lady Tara Suite is complimentary on the night of your wedding, including a relaxing breakfast the following morning
- Complimentary Late Bar Service for the night of your wedding where non-residents are also welcome
How can I arrange a wedding appointment?
We can arrange a wedding appointment anytime of the week subject to availability. Please call 046-9030900 or email email@example.com
When is your next Wedding Showcase?
We update our Wedding Showcase page as each Showcase date is confirmed
How can I check availability for our wedding date?
To check to see if your wedding date is available, please arrange an appointment with our wedding team by calling 046-9030900 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I learn more about the Wedding Packages Bellinter House offers?
All of our packages can be tailored to match your requirements. To find out more please contact our wedding team by calling 046-9030900 or by emailing email@example.com.
Does Bellinter House have a guaranteed one wedding a day policy?
Yes, we only ever welcome one wedding per day onsite.
Do we have a list of recognised Wedding Suppliers?
Yes, of course. For more details on recommended wedding suppliers, please contact our wedding team on 046-9030900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View our beautiful Wedding Video to see how special your big day can be...