Welcome to Bellinter House, your countryside retreat, a wonderfully unique place of enchantment and relaxation. Offering you the comfort and elegance of a luxury boutique hotel, Bellinter House invites you to retreat, relax,and indulge yourself in the heart of the Boyne Valley. With a full range of spa services, specialty experiences,and the finest award-winning cuisine in the area, your time in Bellinter House will be a truly unforgettable experience.
Come discover what makes Bellinter House so extraordinary.
What to expect...
A magnificent 18th century Georgian house, located in the heart of the Boyne Valley, less than 5 minutes of the M3 and under 30 minutes from Dublin City centre and Dublin airport.
A property designed originally by Richard Castles for John Preston, this house was once used as a country retreat for the Preston Family, to abscond from the city for the summer months.
Following over 270 years of beautiful history the purpose of Bellinter House remains the same, a retreat from ones daily life.
On arriving, you will find yourself succumb to the peacefulness and serenity that is Bellinter House.
A glimpse at our features… Please Take a 3D Virtual Tour 3D -virtual-tour
- 35 individually styled sumptuous bedrooms
- Award Winning Food in luxurious surroundings
- 7 Treatment Rooms in the magnificent Bathhouse Spa
- A rejuvenating Outdoor Hot Tub, Sauna and Steam Room
- Award Winning Wedding and Conference Facilities
- Afternoon Tea Treats in the Library
- Dine & Unwind all day in the Drawing Room
- Experience an exclusive event in one of our Private Suites
- A Fishing Rod swing to the splendid River Boyne
- An abundance of activities to keep you occupied
Who we are…
The team at Bellinter House are highly trained within the hospitality industry and strive to ensure that your stay is an unforgettable experience. No request is ever too big. If you wish to make a special request please click here to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you soon.