House White Wines
1. Crucero Sauvignon Blanc (Chile) €25.00
A crystal clear pure fruitiness makes this wine
stand out from the crowd. It's laden with
pineapple and lemon and lime flavours.
2. Zilzie Estate Chardonnay (Australia) €25.00
A classy, creamy, full-bodied Chardonnay with
elegant galia melon and tropical fruit flavours
and some vanilla oak.
3. Ferrandiere Sauvignon Blanc (France) €25.00
A delicate fragrance of summer hedgerows
and freshly-cut grass and a nicely aromatic
4. Carlo Damiani Pinot Grigio (Italy) €25.00
Pinot Grigios come in all shapes and sizes.
This one is crisp with that familiar roasted
hazelnut and marzipan flavour.
House Red Wines
5. Crucero Cabernet Sauvignon (Chile) €25.00
Ripe blackcurrants, black cherries and
raspberries all come to mind as you sip this
fruity, easy-drinking Cabernet.
6. Zilzie Estate Shiraz (Australia) €25.00
A super-rich wine bursting with all that Australia
does best; dense but opulent bramble fruit,
smoky oak and a softness that caresses
7. Ferrandiere Merlot (France) €25.00
Smooth, soft and fruity with those plummy, spicy
flavours that are typical of the Merlot grape.
8. Baron de Ley Club Privado (Spain) €25.00
Intense ruby red in colour with aromas of
strawberry and vanilla, it has bucket-loads of
juicy fruit on the palate. Universal appeal.
9. Ferrandiere Rosé de Cabernet (France) €25.00
A nice light rosé with a delicate strawberry
9. Ferrandiere Rosé de Cabernet (France) €25.00 A nice light rosé with a delicate strawberry
flavour that goes with anything. Great as an
aperitif, with seafood or chicken.
10. Domaine St. Martin Muscadet (France) €25.00
A riper and fruitier modern style of Muscadet.
The fresh lemony style of fruit is well backed-up
with the complexity and richness from the crucial
ageing on lees.
11. Champy Macon Uchizy (France) €32.00
Full-bodied with luscious, creamy, mouth-filling
flavours of cooked apples and melons.
12. Daniel Crochet Sancerre (France) €40.00
A delightfully soft and fragrant Sauvignon Blanc
with subtle floral aromas and persistent pink
grapefruit and kiwi flavours.
13. Philippe Raimbault Pouilly Fumé (France) €42.00
A fantastically intense and powerful Sancerre
with great weight and richness with a complex
palate of pink grapefruit and pineapple.
14. Daniel Barraud Pouilly Fuissé (France) €54.00
A beautiful nutty, peachy, savoury wine with a
creamy texture and notes of baked apples and
15. Chateau Lafont Menaut, Pessac-Léognan (France) €44.00
Soft and creamy in the mouth with just a delicate
scent of vanilla from it's ageing in oak barrels.
A classy wine with a long, lingering flavour.
16. Gavi di Gavi Foselli Piemonte (Italy) €33.00
A deep golden colour with a luscious full body
and rich lemon flavour.
17. Provenza Lugana(Italy) €30.00
Delicate and fresh with subtle fragrances of
almonds and apples, a perfect antidote to all
those New World wines.
18. Bagoa do Mino Albarino (Spain) €40.00
This is a classy special cuvée made from the
estate's best vineyard. Rich and concentrated,
with flavours of pink grapefruit and apricot.
19. Emina Rueda (Spain) €26.00
Plenty of local character, this is made from a
blend of the local Viura and Verdejo grapes
20. Peak's View Chenin Blanc (South Africa) €28.00
A pale straw colour with quite a full body,
silky smooth texture and flavours of ripe pears
and red apples
21. Summerhouse Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand) €32.00
A super elegant and fruity Sauvignon Blanc of
amazing individuality. There is a real sherbety
flavour set off by a tongue-tingling acidity and
a lovely clean finish.
22. Finca La Florencia Torrontes (Argentina) €26.00
Torrontes is Argentina's most distinctive white
wine. Fruity and floral aromas are followed by
pure flavours of peach, lemon and orange peel
with no oak.
23. Domaine des Espiers Cote du Rhone (France) €26.00
An added 10% of Mourvedre gives Espiers an extra
richness, yet it is made with finesse to give a
vibrantly fresh and fruity character.
24. Domaine Robert Fleurie (France) €35.00
Fleurie is a great Irish favourite. This is full of rich
dark-berried fruits, it is nonetheless just
medium-bodied as a Beaujolais should be.
25. Chateau Dulca Bordeaux Supérieur (France) €28.00
Made from Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon grapes
around Bordeaux, this is crisp and fresh-tasting
with a satisfyingly rich weight on the palate.
26. Chateau Cambon La Pelouse, Haut Medoc (France) €51.00
Dry and ruby red. You will be charmed with this
full-bodied wine revealing a broad texture, fleshy
tannins and a long finish.
27. Champy Cote de Beaune Villages (France) €48.00
This has more character, more strawberry and
cherry-flavoured fruit and more supple, smooth
texture than the basic red burgundy.
28. Domaine Belle Crozes-Hermitage (France) €92.00
Rich, full-bodied and made 100% from the syrah
grape in France's Rhone valley.
29. Cedro Chianti Rufina, Fatorria Lavacchio (Italy) €34.00
Beautifully flavoursome, rich, full-bodied and
bursting with luscious dark-berried fruit flavours.
30. Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, Aires (Italy) €34.00
The soft, supple and smooth bodied wine with
bags of blackberry and raspberry flavour.
31. Baron de Ley Rioja Reserva (Spain) €38.00
A modern style of fruit-driven Rioja with ripe
strawberry flavours nicely seasoned with
32. Valdelosfrailes Tempranillo Joven (Spain) €38.00
A fruity, young and very approachable young
wine with flavours of black cherries and
33. Peak's View Pinotage (South Africa) €38.00
Deep in colour, medium-bodied and rich in the
distinctive plummy flavours characteristic of
the Pinotage grape.
34. Summerhouse Pinot Noir (New Zealand) €38.00
This has a smoothness and richness together
with its soft, elegant strawberry-flavoured fruit.
35. Finca La Florencia Malbec (Argentina) €26.00
90-year old vineyards give this wine a finer and
more elegant quality. It has soft summer fruit
flavours with hints of pepper and spice.
36. Bortolotti Prosecco Spumante (Italy) €37.00
Prosecco Spumante is a fully-sparkling wine.
It is a fresh, fruity, aromatic wine that has a floral
fragrance and an aromatic aftertaste
37. Champagne AC Brut Didier Chopin €73.00
A fine and elegant Champagne with aromas of
peach and honeysuckle, leading to the richer,
biscuity flavours of a good Champagne. Extra
ageing gives more complexity.